RE: (TV) Burning Cds Endangered / Costello

I was at some concert at Bowery Ballroom, I think it was Pedro the Lion
opening for Low and the singer was taking questions.  Somebody asked about
Napster.

The response is about the best I've heard.  Music has to have some
intrinsic value that is worth something, in this case the price of a cd.
 When you remove the intrinsic value you run the risk of music becoming
valueless.  That's about the scariest thing I can imagine.

Scott Simpson
NYC