(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #642

>Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:36:42 -0500
>From: "Dennis D" <dend@nyc.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: (TV) review of 'land 1975-2002'
>
>I always thought the same thing about Adventure. Adventure is one of my
>favorite Television songs, would have loved to have heard a studio version.

Has anyone from Television ever given a reason why it wasn't used? Obviously
it's a great, catchy tune (the more straightforward kinda track Adventure
could've used!). I've always figured that Tom probably would've objected to
it on the grounds that it's basically the same song as the Hell-era band's
"Excitement", albeit with different lyrics and being in a different key. On
the other hand, it was played live up until they split for the first
time...so who knows? Hopefully someone. I'm going to be thinking about this
all day at work tomorrow now...

-nick keiser