RE: (TV) Ebay Madness Strikes Back

Yikes. It's even the 'budget' reissue, the poorly mastered one discussed
months ago(not really 'warm'), with 'compact price' on the cover and no
'Lindi Lu'. Whoever's bidding, I'll sell you mine for an even forty, hows
that sound?

Tom Verlaine
Cover
Out of print & extra-rare CD / 1984 / Virgin (UK)
US $52.05
The rarest and most sought after of Tom Verlaines solo works. This, his
fourth solo release, is intimate, accessible and warm. A thing of beauty.
Tracks. Five Miles of You / Let Go the Mansion / Travelling / O Foolish
Heart / Dissolve~Reveal / Miss Emily / Rotation / Swim. Condition.
Used/very good++.