Re: (TV) Fwd: RE: Television re-release from Rhino?

In a message dated 2/19/2002 2:23:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pobbard@yahoo.com writes:

> From the horse's mouth - a somewhat cagey response:

Maybe I'm reading too much into Rhino's response, but it sounds like they
must have *plans* to do a MARQUEE MOON reissue at least. Otherwise, I think
they would have said something a little stronger.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert