Re: (TV) # of Copies of 1992 "Television"

> There exist no cassette copies.

I had a cassette copy.  Loaned it to a girl I liked,
and never saw it or her again.  I am sure she listens
to it regularly.

=====
blow your tuneless trumpet the choice is yours
death belongs to everyone it's the only thing we have
yeah, death belongs to everyone it's the only thing we have
i don't owe nobody i don't even owe the rent
i've even got some money left i still haven't spent
so blow... --The Mekons