Re: (TV) burma report

Hi,
I finally managed to track down a copy of the new album a while back --
it's on a funny French label and not too easy to find. It's a good album
but hardly a 'return to form' -- it isn't, and couldn't be as good as
the previous one (1996's Love Story), which is still his best album, and
one of my all-time favourites. Like all his recent albums it's got
Robert Quine on, but not enough!!
BTW on a completely different note, has anyone heard the new album by
Cornelius? I've hardly been able to drag it out of my CD player -- genius.
Sam