(TV) OT: Dennis at the Lakeside Lounge

Hi all,

I don't know if any other List'ers were there last night, but I got to see our
own Dennis D perform at the Lakeside Lounge in Manhattan. It was a great show.

Dennis played bass with Dark Sweet Cherries, a local band, and they did a solid
all-original show of loud, catchy pop songs. However, the best part of the
evening was the opening act - Dennis! He was backed by a guitarist playing
quiet, interesting instrumental work as he read two of his short stories
(non-fiction) about growing up in NY, the people he know then, and the drugs he
took - and the mayhem that ensued afterwards. I also learned a lot about
pigeons (not the common city kind), but if you want to know what I'm talking
about, you'll need to come to his next show...

BTW, I saw Scott Aldrich's band again, last Friday, at the C-Note. I managed to
drag along a bunch of friends this time. A great time was had by all. Highly
recommended.

--Philip