Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

Andy Ferguson wrote:

> Have just got a couple of Pretty Things albums .
>
> SF Sorrow - a psych masterpiece
> and the new collection - 66-70 The Psychadelic Years .

Have you heard Parachute? It's the album they did after SF Sorrow, and
it's fantastic -- better songs, great production, lovely harmonies, no
lyrics about the sky being dark as he's walking through a park. The
title track is extraordinary. I can only describe it as 'What Pink Floyd
would sound like if they were any good'.
BTW I just discovered a forgotten gem from the dark 1990s, the Longpigs'
'The Sun Is Often Out'. It goes downhill with the last couple of songs,
but most of it is great. Has anyone heard their other album?
Sam