Re: (TV) corsano, test, etc...

I was wondering what the tracks of yours on the release you mentioned earlier were listed as-- under your name? I was in a free jazz band called Aquartet with Sabir, we put out two CDs rather obscurely in 1998 and played in New York, and in Albany and Providence. I have done some other shows in NY with him. Daniel and I played in a group called the Una Quartet for a few years. He has from time to time played in a band I'm in called Mirabai, and we sometimes play together in other groups.

i've already erased my digest, but someone asked what the name of my band was, and some other stuff. however, i don't have a band, so it's not that exciting
of a reply. i do play guitar with Chris Corsano once in a great while, but
other than that i haven't been motivated enough to do anything.
sometimes i do things with dudes in the bands Shackamaxon and Son of Earth-
Flesh on Bone, which is droney improv stuff.
as for you mentioning Test, yes they're truly great.
what was the group you played with that included Sabir Mateen and Daniel
Carter?
willie