(TV) the future is swedish

Attention afficionados of the recorded output of Van Morrison/John
Martyn/Ron Sexsmith - let me point you in the direction of a major new
singer/songwriter talent-a swedish guy called NICOLAI DUNGER and his second
release "SOUL RUSH" out now on Virgin.A stone cold classic.Absolutely
magnificent.

Fans of the Cardigans may also care to check out Nina's solo project "A
Camp" too -sterling stuff - plus i'm getting great reports about The Hives
also-garage rock par excellence apparently.What are they putting in the
water in Scandanavia at the mo? whatever it is I want some too!!!!!!

This list is dying on its feet at the minute - has this something to do with
the fact that there's only so much we can say about TV without boring each
other to death? where's Howard these days btw? never see his name on here
any more...

oh and for fans of early Pink Floyd / primo Beach Boys check out the
wonderful english band Simian and their "Chemistry is what they are"
disc -this is stuff to get excited about and they don't seem to be getting
the
press they deserve -truly original...