RE: (TV) OT: Richard Thompson on ACL

Yeah, I sort of agree with this but Mirror Blue had MGB-GT on it which I
just hated, especially as I saw it as sort of sequel to Vincent Black
Lightning 1952, which is so, so much better.  And your assessment of the
songs on R&S is pretty good.  I loved "I Feel so Good" the first 10 or 15
times I saw him do it.  Now..............not so much.

MikeF