Re: (TV) U2 conversation

I think U2 are great . Whatever the detailed arguments are they're a great
band who've enjoyed longevity throuhg guts and hard work and however
annoying Bono is ( and he is sometimes to me as well ) he's a great frontman
and a sincere worker in his other projects , Jubille 2000 etc .

Edge has always relied on effects , but that's his way . New Order have
always relied on keyboards but is that detrimental to them ?

'I love this life of opinions . It's what makes us human .'

Andy