Re: (TV) Serge Gainsbourg

Way cool.  Thanks, Christopher and Philip!

I should say in response to Philip's observation about the Mick Harvey albums that I haven't heard 'em, but I love his arranging skills. There are a number of albums with strings that I think Harvey should have arranged, instead of who actually did them. The strings on _The Good Son_ are impeccable.

-M