Re: (TV) Waterloo, Stalingrad, Calais, etc,

Maaannnn, if he had a relationship comparable to the
battle of Stalingrad, I feel for the guy. I just got
done reading a fantastic book on the Battle of
Stalingrad. The conditions were horrific. Welcome to
War. The closet I have come to anything like that is
The Charge of the Light Brigade.

Rest in peace.