RE: (TV) current # of MMooners

Good, I thought there was something wrong with my setup because Outlook
crashed; totally old news by now.
Flashlight was the second TV solo I heard (probably a year or so after it
came out) and I was initially turned off by the Big Drum Sound (that
bombastic mid-80's snare).
It began to creep up on me after another couple of listens. I would rank Tom
Verlaine, Dreamtime and Flashlight as the best.
I was playing the Wonder at my place years ago and this girl said, "Is this
Lloyd Cole?"
Stalingrad is about a temp agency? "I suppose there are a thousand FAX to
face" Trite? Maybe - not weird enough would be my criticism (Unimaginative
chord choice on the bridge).
Waterloo is the only one I don't have with me now. It was never my fave but
I'd give it another spin if I had it. Better than Dreamtime? Explain!

(on the jukebox)
 Phil Ochs - Doesn't Lenny Live Here Anymore?
Television Personalities - Salvadore Dali's Garden Party
Eggbot - Winter of Dan
Captain Beefheart - I'm Gonna Booglarize you
Dovers - What Am I Gonna Do?
Dion - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
Daily Flash - Jack Of Diamonds

Yours truly,