(TV) Test Patterns

Hi there!
Joe sent me the tribute CD. I had only heard the mp3 versions before. This is what I wrote to him: "The tribute-CD is just wonderful. A fresh approach and a must for every TV-fan. I hope there will be a vol. 2 for us "new" listers. After hearing "Guiding Light" (Chris C.) this tune only has been stronger. It was good before, but maybe the less exciting track on MM. This interpretation is great."
Seems to be lots of new names on the list, do you all know about the CD?
Per