Re: (TV) Aria Jazzmaster copy

I wouldn't hold out too much hope of finding that Aria, and even if you
did there's no gaurantee that it would sound as good as that particular
specimen you played with. Personally, when I was a guitar buying freak
I'd have to play 5 before I found one I liked. And usually it was some
obscene color...

The good news is that you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a
genuine Jazzmaster that smokes for not too much. A used reissue model
runs around $500 or so, the real deal can be had for maybe $1500 (but
probably a bit more)....maybe a beater can be found for less. You might
try ebay, or looking up Southworth Guitars in Bethesda Md....I love that
place....

http://www.southworthguitars.com/

Hmmm. They're not listing anything now, but their inventory turns over
pretty quick. There are other places of course, but I love that shop.

Just how big *is* that tax return?

Tom Van Veen

(who signs his name "tv" on other lists...)