Re: (TV) Television Live at Camber Sands

> I sure could use a copy.

Even before this gets rolling, let me presume to speak for Philip and
say that the list is NOT the place to discuss trading of bootlegs.
Both Richard and Tom have made their feelings on bootlegs known, and
Richard's been quite kind with regards to interacting with folks on
this list.  No one here wants to piss them off.

I'm as happy as anyone that there may be an opportunity to hear this
show, though I'd hoped it would be through legitmate means.  Nonetheless,
please keep the discussions of distributing unauthorized recordings off
the list.  Thanks!