RE: (TV) Gloom and Doom

blinder = good performance. It was really, really good....

And I don't really think they seriously did it for the money.

-----Original Message-----
From: greggluvox [mailto:murderedman@earthlink.net]
Sent: 12 April 2001 11:56
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Gloom and Doom

Blinder -is that good or bad?

On Behalf Of Mark Sheerin
 "for what it's worth I thought that Television played a blinder on Sunday.

Were they doing it for the money? Well, at one point Tom did say between
songs: "Please be sure to visit our merchandise stand on your way out this
evening." And I did, it was huge...loads of Television posters, Television
baseball caps, Television t-shirts, Television hooded-tops, CDs, Television
pyjamas (!), Television mugs...you get the picture.

They must have done a roaring trade. Plus, it's rumoured that the band were
paid £250,000 each for appearing to the vast audience of 3,000."

Phil Spector

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient then any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.