(TV) Mr Carlucci's Back

Michael

'Truly sad' these shows are they? I'm afraid what I think is truly sad is
that you re-join the list in order to tell everyone with great relish that
the TV shows have and are going to be crap. If I had such 'zany friends' who
had told me such news I certainly wouldn't have rejoined the list in order
to try and put a downer on everyone.
I'm not a fan of reunions, and I have my doubts about these shows, but I'm
not going to try and spoil it for everyone, in particular the people who
never saw TV. There are a lot of people on this list that would love to go
to one of the shows but can't, mainly for geographical reasons, but they
just want everyone that goes to have a great time and hope that someone
somewhere will record one of them for posterity.
You however just sound smug because you saw them loads of times in their
'hey day' and anyone that didn't is a 'johnny come lately'.

Your comment about Tom doing it for the 'almighty dollar' is really
laughable, especially when you follow it up by telling everyone not to
expect any product. How many shows are they doing at the moment? 4 or 5 is
it? Wow they really are going to rake the money in aren't they? If it was
about money they would have new product in the shops now!

As for criticizing Tom for staying in the limelight, we all know what an
awkward  sort of character Tom is.He's not played in a band for years
whereas Richard has.It's not surprising if he's feeling a little awkward and
stayed in the background a bit.
Anyway I could go on but see no point.I'm going on Sunday and I'm looking
forward to meeting some other listers almost as much as going to the gig.
I'm going to have a great time.
ps
Michael, why do you think the Zombies are doing stuff again? It wouldn't
have anything to do with the 'mighty dollar' would it?