(TV) Sorry folks

Er... when I posted the slightly (!) gushing report that just came over
I had no idea that Television's performance hadn't been broadcast. Had
no wish to add insult to injury, as it were.

I don't know the reasons for it, either. No-one there mentioned anything
about it. (If I had to guess I would guess that Mr. V. requested it but
that's just because we all know how paranoid he reportedly is. It could
just as well be something else entirely. It certainly didn't seem to be
through lack of rehearsal as the 8-year gap certainly didn't show)

Keith