Re: (TV) Television on at 6pm NYC time: webcast help

At 2:55 PM -0400 4/6/01, Maurice Rickard wrote:
At 7:34 PM +0100 4/6/01, Keith Allison wrote:

Tempting though it may be, I'm fighting the urge to send an ASCII-art
Venn diagram to the list....

I should also say that the only reason I mention Russ in the diagram is that I recall him saying that he liked both bands, and is therefore an example of what has to be a pretty small overlap. Apologies, Russ, if you feel singled out, or if you're not the person who said that. (Or both!)

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/