(TV) Television on at 6pm NYC time?/Speculate on a probable lset list

Not to beat this totally to death but the LATEST All Tomorrow's Parties web site address  that Maurice posted has the following:

"Sunday April 8, Stage 1

17.00 - 18.15 Black Heart Procession
19.00 - 20.00 Broadcast
20.45 - 22.15 Yo La Tengo
23.00 - 00.30 Television"

My interpretation of this is that Television begins playing Sunday April 8 at 11:  00 PM Camber Sands time (i.e., Greenwich Mean Time), which is equivalent to 6:00 PM NYC/Boston time.

Is this the correct interpretation?  (I realize Keith will be giving us confirmed times.)

	Leo

PS:  For fun----anyone want to speculate/guess/fantasize on a probable set list by Television after 8 year absence at either Camber Sands or Shepherds Bush Empire?

My wild-assed guess is:  a lot less of their 3rd album on Capitol, a lot more from Adventure and Marquee Moon, no new songs, nor Verlaine or Lloyd solo album songs:

1)  Glory or See No Evil
2) 1880 or So
3) Venus De Milo
4)  Prove it
5) Foxhole
6)  Elevation
7) In My World
8) Torn Curtain
9) Call Mr. Lee
10) The Fire
11) Marquee Moon

Encores:
12)  See No Evil or Glory
13)  Hunka, Hunka, Burnin' Love
----------------------------------
Dream/Fantasy Set List:

1) 1880 or So
2) 5 Miles of You
3) Days
4) Breakin' In My Heart
5) Torn Curtain
6) Kingdom Come
7) 4 A.M
8) Last Night (with Llyod on guitar, Verlaine on piano)
9) Glory [8 minute version]
10) See No Evil
11) Without A Word
12) Ain't That Nothin' [10 minutes]