RE: (TV) On the Beach

I have lots of live tapes and discs and so forth but have always steadfastly
avoided pirated stuff.  I could not resist when a disc copy from cassette
was offered to me.  I feel no shame.  Revolution Blues should be on every
disc released by anyone.  Well, maybe not that but what a great song on a
great disc.

Ol' Mother Goose she's on the skids..................  (yeah I know that's a
different song)

MikeF