RE: (TV) you know...

point well taken Jay.

Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: Pontrelli, Paul Jay [mailto:jPontrelli@stites.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 10:48 AM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: (TV) you know...

If everyone on this list, regulars and lurkers, liked and disliked the same
bands, what a boring place this would be.  I am not afraid to admit liking
this REO Speedwagon song or that Boston song, because in most instances they
are tied to memory and reminiscence.  Like Joey L., me and my brother
playing Boston songs in our "band."  Or my friend Daniel and I--several
years back--"jamming in the car" to "Keep on Rolling" (or whatever the fuck
it's called) by REO.  I have too many tales to tell, but each one of these
"dorky" songs is always wrapped up in some special context and so when I
hear them, I don't change the channel.

NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or attorney work product.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, retain or
disseminate this message or any attachment. If you have received this
message in error, please call the sender immediately at 770/850-7050 and
delete all copies of the message and any attachment. Neither the
transmission of this message or any attachment, nor any error in
transmission or misdelivery shall constitute waiver of any applicable legal
privilege.