(TV) Christgau, Stone Roses, Buffalo Springfield, et al

As an avid reader of Robert Christgau's criticism (remember, he's been
extremely supportive of TV/Verlaine, with Marquee Moon receiving an A+ and all
that...) I thought I'd clarify that he compares the Stone Roses UNFAVORABLY to
the Buffalo Springfield:  "What do they do that the Byrds and the Buffalo
Springfield weren't doing better in 1967?"  Christgau loves the Buffalo
Springfield, especially their 2nd LP "Again."

- Jeff