(TV) Neil and camber sands

Guy wrote: he'll do it with crazy horse. why be
satisfied with beer while
you have the fine whisky?

Ok, here's what irritates me about Neil - his live
albums. They rarely featured unreleased or prev
unheard material, it's always the same songs, Sedan
delivery appears on Weld, live rust and year of the
horse, and the version on rust never sleeps sounds
identical to the one on live rust, just with the crowd
dubbed out. And the punchline is there is no released
studio recording of this song! And although the
versions of the songs may be alternate, it doesn't
make up for the fact that an album like year of the
horse was a wholly unnecessary release - and a rip off
too.

And apart from the new one, they're all Crazy Horse -
so much for variety. (Ok CSNY etc) I've only heard
Road Rock once, and it has Motorcycle Mama on it! (if
ever a song ruined the mood and feel of an album, it's
this one - what on earth was this muddy dirge doing on
the Comes a Time record)

I also want to make a call for help - who's going to
Camber Sands that needs one person to make up the
numbers? I can't get four people to go!

Bil

=====
Nothing ever happens until it happens twice - Tom Verlaine