Re: (TV) £100 Ticket Price for AllTomorrow's Parties show

In message <B68B6C87.4E85%michael@recordsnyc.com>, Michael
<michael@recordsnyc.com> writes
>    Clinton Heylin was just here and informed us that the ticket price for
>this show is £100. In that price though is your hotel accomodations for one
>night. Any of our UK stalworths know if there's any validity to what Mr.
>Heylin's telling us?

As I understand it, it's £100 per person for the whole three days of the
festival. This includes chalet (cabin, you might call it over there?)
accommodation, bathroom, kitchen etc. The venue is, the rest of the
time, a holiday centre with self-catering accommodation. Problem is,
there's a minimum of four people per booking, i.e. enough to fill the
chalet. So, having rounded up three other people you like who want to
go, it's not £100 to see Television, it's £100 to see Television and a
lot of other people you don't actually want to see. (OK, here's where
everyone tells me how great the rest of the people on the bill are!)

Keith