(TV) McCartney "alternative"

hi TV'ers

Maybe "alternative" is now classic!!!
Considering that most of this new stuff over the past several years is really
boring and doesn't compare to
80's music or early 90's alternative.

What are we calling this new music nowadays?

Henry
=====
In a message dated Thu, 4 Jan 2001  9:25:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, Maurice
Rickard <maurice@mac.com> writes:

<< At 9:17 PM -0500 1/4/01, Joe Hartley wrote:
>If anyone needs any more
>proof that the Grammys are irrelevant to everything except the business
>of exploiting music, then you're beyond my power to reach you.

I gotta say, I did like that McCartney was listed as an alternative
artist (as Alan points out).  I'd _really_ like to see the
committee's definition of alternative.  ("Y'know, like old, and
stuff"?  Or what?)

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard