(TV) Re: Richard in Guitar Magazines

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Veillette"
 Has Richard been featured in many Guitar mags over the years? I know
someone
> mentioned a Guitar Player interview, but is there anything else?

Aside from that interview, and the spate of articles that appeared around
the time of the reunion, the only other one I know of is one that appeared
in Musician magazine around the time of "Field of Fire" (Richard said that
while that solo was played live, he had voices in the headphones counting
down the sections).  There was a transcript of "Sick of Myself" that
appeared in one of the guitar magazines that transcribed the solo; he and
Verlaine were also spotlighted in a few Guitar Player articles on making two
guitars work together.  Me, anal retentive?