Re: (TV) Grammy "Awards"

Heck I must have felt pretty strongly about the
lobbyists when I was typing this.  Sorry about the
language.

I guess my jist was that does a good song or having
talent really mean anything?  How could an "artist"
even be proud of getting an award bought for them?  It
would be like when I was a kid and our hockey coach
always made his son the team captain.  He wore the C
but everyone knew he still sucked.  Oh I'll just
shut-up now.

--- g grant <grntg@yahoo.com> wrote:
That is just pretty fucking sad.