Re: (TV) Totally OT: philosopher W.V. Quine passes away at 92

> ...and, probably, the most important philosopher of the 20th century...
> I wonder what family get-togethers in the Quine household were like?

    I just spoke to Quine about his uncle. Quine said he was really cool.
Robert turned him onto the Everly Brothers and subsequently they went to see
the duo together. Robert also said that while he was hanging out with Eno
that Eno would often bring up Quine's uncle and tell him that he would
always go to hear him speak whenever he could. Though Quine and his wife
both agree that they don't understand a thing about his philosphy's,
especially in the last 20 years. M T C