(TV) EDD & Addiction

I've followed Eleventh Dream Day since their inception. The ad for their initial ep mentioned Television as a reference. My favorites are Prairie School Freakout (referred to as one of the albums of the year in '88 by Brian Eno) and Lived To Tell.

As far as being addicted to record collecting, I think I realized I was when I passed the 3000 mark in my collection. And no, I don't really care that I am addicted-there are worse things to be addicted to-but I've tried to control myself. The collection now exceeds 4100, so I've only been somewhat successful.

Brian
Clayton, CA

http://members.tripod.com/raggedglory57/tapelist.html