Re: (TV) Eninem is Time's Man of the Year?

At 8:47 AM -0800 12/14/00, Michael Olcsvary wrote:
Failing that, they can amend some of the older songs in their
catalogue to include the magic words:
"there I stand 'neath the Marquee Moon - and I'll kill you"
"I fell into the arms of Venus DeMilo - and then I killed her."
"You said 'dreams dream the dreamer.'  I said 'I'm gonna kill you.'"

Best laugh I've had in a few days!  thanks, Michael...

Still battling the up-and-down quality of the Verizon smtp server...

Maurice
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/