(TV) TV Adventure acetate from Ebay

I recently bought a TV Adventure acetate on Ebay, I posted to the list
saying I'd won the auction.
Well, I've finally got it and I've played it now. Side one is badly worn,
but side two is fine. Unfortunately the tracks are exactly the same as the
released versions on the Adventure LP. The "mystery" tracks were in fact
Dream's Dream and The Fire. I guess the people in the pressing plant didn't
know the titles. The only difference to the released version is the track
order. I'll post a JPG to my Santadog website soon.

On a happier note, I got my new Richard Lloyd CD today from Richard. This
is easily his best solo album, and I hope it gets him some of the success
and recognition he deserves. I've only played it once through so far, but I
don't think it'll be leaving the CD player for a few days.
-Howard