Re: (TV) TV Reforming-no news, more reportage

--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> The story's shown up at Pitchfork:
> http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/00-11/30.shtml
>
> The "TV reforms" part of the story is lifted (with
> acknowledgement)
> straight from NME, there are a few extra details,
> including the

To me, Television reforming makes perfect sense for
Tom Verlaine and Richard Lloyd.  Tom's got three
albums in the can that he can't sell to a lable and
Lloyd's got a DIY release with no distributer.  Solo
Verlaine and solo Lloyd carry no PR but a Television
reunion probably has some clout still and will get
them some exposure.

This is pure speculation on my part...

Greg