(TV) Call Mr Lee vid

This is pretty damn cool!  I'd never seen it before (figures).  Some
random thoughts:  Who is that girl?  That's a pretty dumb looking
hat Tom's wearing.  Once again, all the best guitar parts are being
played by Richard.  Who _is_ that girl?  She can give me one of those
long smoky looks any time.  Why the hell haven't I seen this before?
Nice Jazzmaster.  Who *is* that girl?

Thanx for the link to the vid!!