Re: (TV) all I want for Christmas is....

..

> The complete set of "Grow Fins", the Beefheart retrospective. Has to be
> on vinyl, though, so that cuts down the number of outlets (especially
> round these parts where the flood water is rising daily)

    2 things. "Grow Fins" is not a Beefheart Retrospective perse but rather
a collection of Live & Unreleased material that was really disappointing to
the majority of Beefheart fans for a variety of reasons which I won't get
into. One of the more disappointing things was Revenant's shortsightedness
in pressing less than 2,000 copies of the Vol.1 LP. Folks were so
disppointed in Vol.I's material that Vol.II dogged. Vol.III never made it to
vinyl. So to respond to the comment that it has to be available on vinyl,
good luck finding Volume I. M T C

    BTW, where's Richard Lloyd's new release?