RE: (TV) A few more MP3s...

There's actually a Cagney and Lacee EP called SIX FEET OF CHAIN out there,
containing covers of of county/western and pop songs. It was released in 1997.
There's a description of it here:
http://www.aald.demon.co.uk/galaxie/discog/d_lacee.html.

You can probably still find this CD in stores - I believe it's in print (I
bought mine at Subterranean last year) - so it's not yet eligible for my MP3
page.

(BTW, "I'm Not Sayin'" is a cover of the same song Nico did for her first,
pre-VU single).

So, judging from this discography, the only Cagney and Lacee item I don't have
yet is the 1995 "Time" single (although its b-side appears on SIX FEET OF
CHAIN, I believe). It's definitely an... acquired taste.

Just won Luna's CD single cover of "Outdoor Miner" on Ebay - something I've
been trying to get for years!

--Philip