Re: (TV) Intro to TV/Milo Miles/Dancin' fools/Naked/Interview to be Posted

"Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@volpe.dot.gov> wrote:
> I first heard Television on Oedipus'(?) Boston late night radio show
> ("See No Evil") in February 1977 and rushed out and bought MM.

Ah, Oedipus.  I'm eternally indebted to him for turning me on to
so damn much good music.  For those not in New England, he was the
program director for WBCN in Boston, the station that always gave
me hope that a station could play good music and still make money.

No, they're not nearly as good these days.