Re: (TV) What's everyone listening to?

At 10:16 PM 6/20/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Interesting yes, bit of a dubious character though.
>Saw him a couple of times with Black Flag and Rollins Band. Loads of macho
>posturing. He seemed to get off on intimidating people.
>If  I want to listen to spoken word stuff then I'd go for the  Jello Biafra
>stuff--very paranoid I know but then he's had good reason to!
>Favourite spoken word album? Viv Stanshall's Sir Henry At Rawlinson End.
>Recommend it llike mad--not quite sure if it 'travels' across the ocean
>though--be interested to know.

I'm doing some spoken word stuff myself. I was on WBAI in NYC on Saturday
morning at 4:30AM.
Seems that they have NO music library and Vickie the DJ sometimes gets
stuck if her partner doesn't show up. Evidently Saturday was one of those
nights. I was in a bar, past closing, and got a call on my cellphone,
Vickie asked me to help her out with one of my stories.
I'm doing some readings in Dublin in July openning for a band called the
Frames, who are fans of my stories. Will be in London from July 13th till
the following Sunday or Monday.
Dennis