(TV) Verlaine guitar

Conratulations to Mr. Brown.  And probably to Mr.
Verlaine.  I hope MTC is right and Tom uses the cash
to release one or more of those 3 albums he has
sitting around.  Hopefully he does not blow it all on
e-trading ;-)

One philosophical thought, if he is self-releasing,
will he be as hard as he was on himself as he was on
the record lables.  I mean, almost every interview he
has ever done supporting a new release, he mentions at
least once that he wants out of his contract.

Rolling Stone Random Notes JULY 00

Tom Verlaine releases self from own lable siting
irreconciable differences.

Greg (who really needs to either a) retake highschool
english or b) get a spell checker for his e-mail account)