RE: (TV) If I only had $32,000 lying around...

i was just a minute too late to put in a $32000 bid, it took me all night
to convince my father to sell his house, all to no avail...

the bidding history is very interesting, someone called venus d. milo (who
had not bid before) put in a $31500 bid just near the end, but the winner
had a much higher bid already and did not need to bid again. I wonder what
the winner's maximum bid was - $50000?
Hmm, i wonder if the venus d. milo person was a hoaxer? if so they've cost
the winner $13000 or so.

-Howard

(must remember to buy up all the copies of The Wonder I see for sale at 2nd
hand online stores)