Re: (TV) Re: Personal attacks-enough is enough please...

>I'm with Maurice on this one, let's let this one go. Both Mike and Ray feel
>passionately about this music and those who made it, I know, and I'm no
>different. I know Mike is close to the Smith family and feels they have been
>hurt, and so when the subject comes up naturally needs a place to vent that.
>This place seems the right place to offer that. I respect that.
>Scott

    Scott is absolutely right about this one. Jackson Smith is an employee
and
a friend of mine. If you were unfortunate enough to read the stuff that
Wayne said
about Fred in the press you'd know what I'm talking about. The guy
befriended
Jackson, then went on to tear his dad up in the press. As Dylan once said
"What
Kinda Friend Is This"? I don't care if you're a musician, a rocket
scientist, or
a janitor. You hurt one of my friends and I'll let you know about it. But
you're right, this is not the forum for it. It's just that when I even hear
the name
W.K.I want to cringe. There's more to the story but I won't go into it any
longer
and I'll refrain from any further discussions on W.K.. Sincerely, M T C