Re: (TV) Levene and the a mere shadow of Lydon

Is original pressing of 'This Is Not A Love Song' that
you talked about the same version that appears on
'Commercial Zone'? If so, I'm listening to it right
now. I'm not sure, I prefer the version on 'This Is
What You Want...'. (the whole Commercial Zone is
available on MP3, on
http://www.isolation.la.ca.us/pil/ in case some one's
interested)