Re: (TV) the fans?

In a message dated 5/10/01 6:20:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> Now that's a serious case ! (the Jam's acrimonious breakup)

Oh, Ick ... I thought of an even worse case: Dead Kennedys. It's gotten to
the point that East Bay Ray physically took all the DK CDs (except FRESH
FRUIT FOR ROTTING VEGETABLES and a single) away from Alternative Tentacles to
resell under a label run by Ray, Klaus and DH Peligro, who have also sued
Jello Biafra for underpaying royalties and failing to promote Dead Kennedys.
Biafra's got a number of writeups on the situation on
www.alternativetentacles.com.

Nasty.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"