Re: (TV) alldirect.com

In message <9971-3A99C50C-377@storefull-142.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
secretX@webtv.net writes
>Mike,
> I stopped reading the
>Marquee Moon list. It was taking up too much time (and a list member got
>mad at me because I said Tom was "paranoid").

Actually, I didn't. I couldn't care less whether or not Mr V. is
paranoid, or what he smokes, or where he buys his shirts, or that he
confiscated your bootleg collection, or that you think he's "wonderful
in bed"; what I said was that, if he is paranoid, perhaps you could
accept some of the responsibility for it, considering the amount of
personal information about him that you reveal here. I seem to remember
you also saying that Tom saw the internet as some huge 'gossip machine'
(not an exact quote). Well, he has a point, doesn't he?