(TV) Double Exposure vs. ...

I am making a copy of the boot Double Exposure for a person on the Captain Beefheart list, and as I was listening to the first side, the Studio "1974" cuts do not sound like my other bootleg "Television with Bryan Eno" at all. The mix is way different, with the bass way more prominent and clear, and the versions don't even sound identical. Does anyone have both of these boots, and have you done a comparison. And no way is that Richard Hell on bass. He was never that proficient.

I may have gotten Double Exposure from someone on this list. The filler on this tape is a 1987 interview with Verlaine that starts out with 30 seconds of French. There are also 2 Flashlight outtakes, "Smoother than Jones" and "Caveman/Flashlight".