Re: (TV) wait a minute

Syd used to wait tables at my partner's previous restaurant. When we first
openned our place she used to come by, one day I came in and she was helping
the waitress setup for the night and was singing while she worked, what a
treat that was.
The Revelons were definitely a real band, and I think Greg, the
singer/guitarist/songwriter did bartend at CB's
I think there might be a chance their material maybe remixed and re-released
someday, I hope.