(TV) carl theodor dreyer

> to Camber Sands (I have this very strong feeling
> that this will be Television's only appearance
> anywhere).
aw!  would that i had the money to make such a trip...

> the best films last night was a short film by Carl
> Dreyer (who in 1920's directed "Joan of Arc",
> "Sunrise"{?], "Nosferatu"[I think], and other silent
> greats).
actually you're thinking of another filmmaker, f. w.
murnau (the subject of apparent caricature in the new
film _shadow of the vampire_ -- am going to see it
tonight and will find out for sure).  carl th. dreyer
is best known for _the passion of joan of arc_ with
maria falconetti.  i learned all this at the internet
movie database, and you can too:
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Dreyer,+Carl+Theodor

=====
chelsea the mod pixie*tugboat@channel1.com
       http://www.pixievision.com
"i'm very happy.  it's the songs that are depressed."
--kristin hersh